2009年6月28日星期日

my ex-ns-fren

*This post is in english so that the person can understand.... (ya, his banana in-case u r still thinking y i mst write in english :p) * oh btw, he is not fully banana lar... at least he knows how to speak mandarin... okay, story start: I'm going to start my industrial trainning tomorrow (oh, passed 12am le, so its officially TODAY) Restaurant Name: Xian Ding Wei (taiwanese restaurant) Location: Sunway Pyramid LG floor, (new wing), opposite starbucks, beside Jaya-jusco Time: 11am - 3pm , 6pm - 10pm (my working shift=.=" u can find me there) ya... i'm going to work there starting tml.... BUT I havent get my uniform yet... And so, I need to find someone kind enough to fetch me from SURIAMAS to Sunway Pyramid and afterthat from Sunway Pyramid back to Suriamas... LOL ya i'm crapping=_____=" And i dunno why somehow i manage to think of this guy and called him to ask for his help... And i dunno why somehow he jst agree to help me... owwww.... HE IS SO KIND~~~ oh no...=.=" Correction.... He is so kind BEFORE he asked me to treat him a meal... LOL After collecting my uniforms, he said he wanna buy something... And so, we went to the 'Pet Lovers Store' ( i think the name is this lar...) Tis guy, was trying to get his gf her birthday present... (so sweet rite???? haha.... hey mr alson koh, when r u going to buy me mine???) Do you c how hard he try to search the PERFECT guinea pig bedding and food... =____________=" **btw i prefer hamster... because its cuter... muahhahahahhaa.... i miss Kimochi...T__T he called his fren and ask for the BEST bedding and food=.=" because there are SO MANY TYPES of bedding and food for the small little fat creature=___=" after the hunt, he actually bought 1 packet of bedding, 1 packet of food, and 1 bottle for the water... end up spending 80% of his CASH, i think=___= (ya, jst cash... mayb he got alot of credit cardsssss summore, who knows?) then he sent me home because he got sumthing to do after that... heehee... well, thank you for reading... the story should end here...XD *************************************************************** Mr Lim Eng Yew aka my National Service TOP-10, thank you for fetching me to collect my uniform.... and welcome if u want to say thank you to me for accompany u to buy present for ur gf.... (ya i know u will say thank you, admit it:p ) and hey!!! tis is the 2nd time i accompany u to buy for her present... how come so fast 1 year already??? hahhahaa.... nxt year oso k??? :p and k now, i owe u 1 meal and u owe me starbuck... blekkk:p

3 条评论:

  1. what shud i say?
    "wow,a get relaxing story..."
    u noe im currently abit stress,working out my 500words assignment=.=
    lol^.^

    回复删除
  2. guardian angel
    yaya... love you love you...
    lol...
    know u so sek me...
    writing ur 500 words assignment but still read my blog :p
    haha...
    muackssss^^

    回复删除
  3. lalala... went sweet sweet over here liao la. Since when you took my picture also I don't know. Thanks for accompanying lo. And welcome too for me fetching you from that lousy traffic place XD

    回复删除

谢谢留言~
你的留言代表了你对我的支持 :)
留下脚印,我会到你家回访~