2008年3月19日星期三

Happy Moments

Happy - Happy Moments


The happiest moment in my life is when i go NS... National Service...
Ya, i admitted tat i dun like NS at 1st...
CUZ it is a totally torture for me as im a gurl tat knows ntg...

BUT now, i feel so LUCKY becuz im the choosen 1 to go to NS...
the only reason im happy in there is becuz:

i made a lot of new frenssssssssss there^^

And i appreciate those moments v had together...
GUYS, i really love u all and miss u all...
Although its 1 week after v come back...T.T
i miss the moment v had together at NS....

Thank you guys!!!!!!

a big kiss from me to u:

MUAAACCCCKKKKSSSSS~~




Timbalan XO, sun ling, me, jennie, Tuan Komandan with the medals v win on kawat kaki...


Debbie, sun ling, sook yong, me, sandra, pei yin on the last day in NS...
Love you guys!!!
jennie, sunling, meijing, ashley,leejet, and me!!!!
(on graduation day)
I jst love tis photo for no reason!!!^^
Tis is taken when v go forest(forest huh??=.=)
Can u find me in the picture??heehee...
actually, the most cute person in the kem is celynn.....(tats me)
but now.... the komandan win the place...
KOMANDAN!!!! u r sooooooo CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!^^

14 条评论:

  1. Most ppl are so worried abt this, at least u have had a good time ~ ^_^

    回复删除
  2. Haha, most of my friends who went to NS also said nice and got tons of memories inside... glad to see u were enjoying inside too...

    回复删除
  3. 其实也是一份很好的体验^^

    回复删除
  4. The uniforms are beautiful.
    Have you kept them when you came back?

    回复删除
  5. 我还以为你在里面会每天哭呢~
    原来是the happiest moment in your life
    哈哈^^

    回复删除
  6. the guy in d last pic damn 'cute' in his way wakaka XD

    回复删除
  7. 拜托我超失望没被选上
    因为我想去那里学学新东西
    你好幸运哦

    回复删除
  8. hehe
    美好的回忆
    一生人只有一次

    回复删除
  9. wow~i cant imagine that u become so love NS..i remember i say u hate NS in ur blog b4..maybe this activity is reali gud gua...@@
    if 1 day i kena NS,i also will veli bu shuang one..haiz

    回复删除
  10. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    回复删除
  11. its vily funny baby's song! please vote for me (Top 10 video no.6) and spread the happiness.thanks!!

    回复删除
  12. 迷迭香
    huh? u mean worry about NS?
    i jst enjoy ns 1month before i go home...=.="

    akira wah
    yaya... really got a lot of sweet memories inside there...^^

    vincent cho
    还好咯。。。我变坚强了。。。。哈哈。。。
    =.="

    geuro
    erm... tat uniforms v have to give back de...=.=
    cannt bring back...

    esther
    前面真的是每天哭。。。=.="
    是最后最后认识到很多朋友才会开心起来。。。

    weiwei
    he is our kem komandan....>.<
    unbelieveable huh? haha...

    s型•樱戈子
    你可以申请去的。。。^^

    suwan
    这个真的是一生人一次而已。。。

    sai ling
    no lar... the activities there is fun.... jst the modul class is damm boring...=.="
    i miss the frens there...

    servidores
    hi there...
    thanks for viewing my blog...
    ^^

    咖啡豆
    ok, i will^^

    回复删除
  13. Dont worry.. u r still so cute..
    Eat more la u..

    回复删除
  14. Before u went there, I had already said that u will be love ns. U're the lucky one!

    回复删除

谢谢留言~
你的留言代表了你对我的支持 :)
留下脚印,我会到你家回访~